APR is pleased to present the ultimate low pressure fueling system upgrade for the VAG EA113 and EA888 2.0T engines!
The APR Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) Upgrade is designed to ensure the low pressure fueling system is capable of delivering the proper volume of fuel from the fuel tank to the high pressure fueling system under high demand situations.
Key Components and Benefits:
- APR LPFP ECU, harness & bracket
- APR 255 LPH high pressure inline fuel pump & bracket
- OEM quality fuel lines, crimp clamps & quick connectors
- Clean and simple solution to OEM low pressure fueling system
- Allows for higher output calibrations with select APR Stage 3/3+ Turbocharger Systems.
- Integrated into factory CAN bus
- Quiet and cool low power operation, only on when needed
- Quick fuel tank emptying mode for use with switching fuel grades or dry storage/transportation
- No unintended side effects common with other parts
- No ECU software required
- Only needed where specified by APR