APR is pleased to present the APR Valve Spring System.
The APR Valve Spring System is a high performance, lightweight upgrade designed to increase valve control and eradicate valve float common on many applications. APR’s design specifications called for a valve spring, retainer and spring seat combination that doesn’t overpower and snap the OEM valves or erode the aluminum spring seat, while still maintaining exceptional valve control. The result is an advanced design that’s 28% lighter yet 20% stiffer than the high performance OEM Golf R setup and is proven to eliminate the OEM valve train’s weakest link. We call it Performance Without Compromise!
- Increase valve train control
- 71% weight reduction over OEM Golf R retainers
- 19% weight reduction over OEM Golf R springs
- 20% stiffness increase over OEM Golf R springs
- Eradicates TSI K04 “valve float” issues
- Supports higher revving applications
- Weight saving beehive spring design
- ASTM A877A OTSC round wire steel springs
- 6AL4V American titanium retainers
- 4140 heat-treated chrome molly steel spring seats with black oxide coating
- 29 grams per spring
- 2 grams per retainer
- Compatible with OEM valves
- Spring seats included to protects against aluminum erosion in the head